Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Big Barrel Restaurant

One of our sponsor families, the Deweeses took us to eat to a very novel restaurant here. I'd have to say the food wasn't that amazing, but the sight of it was worth blogging about. So, this blog will be short...not much to say about the food, but a few pictures of the place. Enjoy!


Chris and Claire holding up the barrel...

There were two stories. Strait back on the lower level was a restroom with a big fish tank. Sorry, didn't think to take my camera into the potty, ya'll. 

I can't keep shoes on her feet, ever...but at least in Japanese restaurants it's OK! I thought I had a better shot of all the cool stuff up the stairs, but I guess you can kind of see it.


Ben and his buddy Alex

That's all! Told you it would be short and sweet :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment